Flavors of Winter Haven Food Tour:
Wet those lips and get ready to experience what Winter Haven offers to both locals and tourists alike. Your friendly tour guide will share history of food and the award winning city all while you sample delicious dishes. Get to know why Winter Haven is where we live, work, and play.
- Each tour requires a minimum, but hey it’s more fun when more people come (ticket price drops too!)
- Food Restrictions: With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.). See options at check-out.
- All Tours will be 100% outdoors. Tours will be limited to 10 attendees; masks will be required; hand sanitizer will be available, and guides will practice social distancing.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Private tour options are available–easy to book on your own! (CLICK HERE)
Enjoy tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All food tastings are included, enough for lunch.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops and establishments that have been in business for years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our drinking tours.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Photography Encouraged.
- Tours run weekly, starting at 2:00 PM. Different tour times may be added in the future.
- Rain or shine.
- All food tastings enough for lunch included in ticket price.
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.)
Our Delicious Tastings
- Juice Shots!
- Chicken Wings
- French Truffle Burger
- An authentic Thai Spring Roll
- Fresh Japanese Sushi & Edamame
- Strawberry Basil Kombucha
- American Fried Pickles
- Infused Olive Oil Samples
- Mexican Tacos
- Gourmet Filled Cookies
- Chocolate samples from around the world
- A Tasty Surprise Food Truck
Duration: 2.5 hours
Start Time: 2:00 p.m.
Tour Type: Walking
Things To Know:
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- Maximum of 10 guests and masks required to allow for social distancing.
- Read our full health and safety policy.
- All food tastings are included.
- A bottle of water will also be provided.