Beer, Spirits, and Ghosts of Winter Haven Tour:
Enjoy beer, spirits, and spooky stories on this haunted ghost walking tour in downtown Winter Haven. We will visit a Vaudeville theatre, and a few restaurants and bars who’s owners and patrons have unfinished business.
Learn about the ghosts of Polk County and enjoy delicious beer/whiskey samples and small plated appetizers.
Come share your paranormal story and maybe even get your palm/tarot card read.
What to expect on the tour:
- Each tour requires a minimum, but hey it’s more fun when more people come too!
- Food Restrictions: With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.). See options at check-out.
- Tours will be limited to 10 attendees; masks will be required; hand sanitizer will be available, and guides will practice social distancing.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Private tours are also available. Contact us for more info by CLICKING HERE.
Enjoy tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All beer/whiskey tastings are included.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops and establishments that have been in business for years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Photography Encouraged.
- Tours run weekly, starting at 7:00 PM. Different tour times may be added in the future.
- Rain or shine.
- All beer/whiskey tastings are included in ticket price.
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.)
Our Delicious Tastings
- Rib Meatballs
- French Truffle Fries
- An authentic Thai Spring Roll
- Fresh Japanese Sushi & Edamame
- Brick Oven Pizza
- Awesome Hamburgers from Adler’s
- Whiskey Samples from around the world
- A Tasty Surprise Food Truck and artisan beers
Duration: 2.5 hours
Start Time: 7:00 p.m.
Tour Type: Walking
Things To Know:
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- Maximum of 10 guests and masks required to allow for social distancing.
- Read our full health and safety policy.
- All food/drink tastings are included.
- A bottle of water will also be provided.
A perfect idea for the traveler or tourist on your list. Excellent for weddings and birthdays too!