Coffee, Tea, and Treats Walking Tour:
Our coffee and tea tour features our local coffee shops where you can expect pastries, fresh coffee, teas, and a presentation from our local coffee shop Haven Coffee Roasters.
- Each tour requires a minimum, but hey it’s more fun when more people come too.
- Food Restrictions: With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.). See options at check-out.
- All Tours will be 100% outdoors with visits inside several local establishments. Tours will be limited to 10 attendees; masks will be required; hand sanitizer will be available, and guides will practice social distancing.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Private tours are also available. Contact us for more info by CLICKING HERE.
Enjoy tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All tastings are included.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops and establishments that have been in business for years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Photography Encouraged.
- Tours run weekly, starting at 10:00 AM. Different tour times may be added in the future.
- Rain or shine.
- All coffee and dessert tastings are included in ticket price.
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.)
Our Delicious Tastings
- Coffee from Richard’s Coffee
- Vietnamese coffee
- Pandan Waffle
- Presentation of Coffee with samples from Haven Coffee
- Chocolate Croissants or more from Honeycomb
- N1 Coffee samples
- And FUN!
Duration: 3 hours
Start Time: 10:00 a.m.
Tour Type: Walking
Things To Know:
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- Maximum of 10 guests and masks required to allow for social distancing.
- Read our full health and safety policy.
- All food/drink tastings are included.
- A bottle of water will also be provided.
A perfect idea for the traveler or tourist on your list. Excellent for weddings and birthdays too!