Tastes Of The World Food Tour:
Wet those lips and get ready to experience what Winter Haven offers to both locals and tourists alike. Your friendly tour guide will share history of food and the award winning city all while you sample delicious dishes. Get to know why Winter Haven is where we live, work, and play.
- Each tour requires a minimum, but hey it’s more fun when more people come too!
- Food Restrictions: With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.). See options at check-out.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Private tours are also available. Contact us for more info by CLICKING HERE.
Enjoy tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All food tastings are included, enough for lunch.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops and establishments that have been in business for years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our drinking tours.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Photography Encouraged.
- Tours run weekly, starting at 2:00 PM. Different tour times may be added in the future.
- Rain or shine.
- All food tastings enough for lunch included in ticket price.
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.)
Our Delicious Tasting Options:
- Muffins from Richard’s Coffee
- An authentic Thai Spring Roll with curry sauces
- Fresh Japanese Edamame
- Gelato with Infused Olive Oil Samples
- Mexican Tamales
- Authentic Bahmi sandwiches
- and more!
Duration: 3 hours
Start Time: 2:00 p.m.
Tour Type: Walking
Things To Know:
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- Read our full health and safety policy.
- All food tastings are included.
- A bottle of water will also be provided.
A perfect idea for the traveler or tourist on your list. Excellent for weddings and birthdays too!