Eat, drink and discover mimosas, waffles, citrus ales and more! Explore downtown Winter Haven and it’s charming restaurants that celebrate Brunch, Drinks, and of course history.
This tour is different then our others. It’s only offered on the weekend and samples different foods from different restaurants that celebrate brunch.
Must be 21+ to attend.
- Each tour requires a minimum, but hey it’s more fun when more people come (ticket price drops too!)
- Food Restrictions: With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.). See options at check-out.
- All tours will be 100% outdoors. Tours will be limited to 10 attendees; masks will be required; hand sanitizer will be available, and guides will practice social distancing.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Private tours are also available. Flat rate of $500 good for up 1-10 people max. Contact us for more info by CLICKING HERE.
Enjoy tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All food tastings & drinks are included, enough for Brunch.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops and establishments that have been in business for years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our other tours. It only takes place on the weekends and visits restaurants that celebrate brunch in Winter Haven.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Photography Encouraged.
- Tours run every weekend, starting at 10:30 AM.
- Rain or shine.
- All food tastings & Drinks enough for Brunch included in ticket price.
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.
Our Delicious Tastings from family run businesses:
- Coffee & Muffins
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Mimosas & Bloody Mary’s
- Honey Hot Fried Chicken Strips, Waffles
- Special brunch cocktail
- Ricotta and lemon zest pancakes
- Crushed avocado toast
- Margarita’s and Tacos
- A tasty Chocolate surprise
- Artisan Beers and a surprise food truck
Duration: 2.5 hours
Start Time: 10:30 a.m.
Tour Type: Walking
Things To Know:
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- Maximum of 10 guests and masks required to allow for social distancing.
- Read our full health and safety policy.
- All food tastings & drinks are included.
- A bottle of water will also be provided.