Eat, drink and discover mimosas, waffles, citrus ales and more! Explore downtown Winter Haven and it’s charming restaurants that celebrate Brunch, Drinks, and of course history.
This tour is different then our others. It’s only offered on the weekend and samples different foods from different restaurants that celebrate brunch.
What to expect:
- Each tour requires a minimum, but hey it’s more fun when more people come.
- Food Restrictions: With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.). See options at check-out.
- All tours will be 100% outdoors.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Private tours are also available. Contact us for more info by CLICKING HERE.
Enjoy tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All food tastings & drinks are included, enough for Brunch.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops and establishments that have been in business for years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our other tours. It only takes place on the weekends and visits restaurants that celebrate brunch in Winter Haven.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Photography Encouraged.
- Tours run every weekend, starting at 10:30 AM.
- Rain or shine.
- All food tastings & Drinks enough for Brunch included in ticket price.
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.
Our Delicious Tastings from family run businesses:
- Coffee & Muffins
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Mimosas & Bloody Mary’s
- Honey Hot Fried Chicken Strips, Waffles
- Shrimp and Grits
- Gelato with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Special brunch cocktails
- Artisan Beers and a surprise food truck
- And more!
Duration: 3 hours
Start Time: 10:30 a.m.
Tour Type: Walking
Things To Know:
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- Read our full health and safety policy.
- All food tastings & drinks are included.
- A bottle of water will also be provided.