Where do the locals hangout? Come join us for Happy Hour and find out!
The happy hour tour only focuses on bars and restaurants that host Happy Hours. Specifically for the happy hour it will visit a whiskey bar, union taproom, a few other pubs, and then end at Grove Roots brewery.
This tour is different then our others. It’s only offered during the week and samples different foods from different restaurants that celebrate Happy Hour.
Must be 21+ to attend.
- Each tour requires a minimum, but hey it’s more fun when more people come (ticket price drops too!)
- Food Restrictions: With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.). See options at check-out.
- All tours will be 100% outdoors. Tours will be limited to 10 attendees; masks will be required; hand sanitizer will be available, and guides will practice social distancing.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Private tours are also available. Flat rate of $500 good for up 1-10 people max. Contact us for more info by CLICKING HERE.
Enjoy tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All food tastings & drinks are included.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops and establishments that have been in business for years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our other tours. It only takes place during the week and visits primarily restaurants that celebrate Happy Hour in Winter Haven.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Photography Encouraged.
- Tours run weekly, Wednesday -Friday starting at 4:30 PM.
- Rain or shine.
- All food tastings & Drinks included in ticket price.
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.
Our Delicious Tastings from family run businesses:
- Onion Rings
- Meatballs & Cocktails
- Sake & Sushi
- Calamari – Mozzarella – Bruschetta – Pizza
- Margaritas and Guacamole
- A tasty chocolate surprise
- Whiskey Samples
- Artisan Beers and a surprise food truck!
Duration: 2.5 hours
Start Time: 4:30 p.m.
Tour Type: Walking
Things To Know:
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- Maximum of 10 guests and masks required to allow for social distancing.
- Read our full health and safety policy.
- All food tastings & Drinks are included.
- A bottle of water will also be provided.