Where do the locals hangout? Come join us for Happy Hour and find out!
The happy hour tour only focuses on bars and restaurants that host Happy Hours. Specifically for the happy hour it will visit a whiskey bar, union taproom, a few other pubs, and then end at Grove Roots brewery.
This tour is different then our others. It’s only offered during the week and samples different foods from different restaurants that celebrate Happy Hour.
What to expect on the tour:
- Each tour requires a minimum, but hey it’s more fun when more people come too!
- Food Restrictions: With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.). See options at check-out.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Private tours are also available. Contact us for more info by CLICKING HERE.
Enjoy tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All food tastings & drinks are included.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops and establishments that have been in business for years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our other tours. It only takes place during the week and visits primarily restaurants that celebrate Happy Hour in Winter Haven.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Photography Encouraged.
- Tours run weekly, Wednesday -Friday starting at 4:30 PM.
- Rain or shine.
- All food tastings & Drinks included in ticket price.
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.
Our Delicious Tasting Options from family run businesses:
- Gelato with infused olive oil and balsamic vinegars
- Cocktails or Wine
- Oven Brick Pizza (a minimum of 4 required)
- Authentic Bahmi sandwiches
- Whiskey Samples
- Artisan Beers and a surprise food truck!
Duration: 3 hours
Start Time: 4:30 p.m.
Tour Type: Walking
Things To Know:
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- Read our full health and safety policy.
- All food tastings & Drinks are included.
- A bottle of water will also be provided.
A perfect idea for the traveler or tourist on your list. Excellent for weddings and birthdays too!
You must be logged in to post a comment.